Welcome to North Waterloo Area of Central Escarpment Council
Since 1934 Serving
Cities of Kitchener and Waterloo
Townships of Wellesley, Wilmot and Woolwich
24th Kitchener is selling Christmas Trees at a new location this year - Home Hardware at 1014 Victoria Street North in Kitchener to support Scouting! Hours are:
Monday - Friday: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Book Scout House & Camp Mohawk
Scout House Key
Now that the Scout Shop is no longer operating, there is less activity at Scout House during the day. However, we have noted that there has been undocumented access to the building of which we were not aware since there was nothing booked on the calendar.
The Scout House is an important resource to all Scouting members in North Waterloo. We want to ensure that it is there for you when you need it and book it.
If you wish to book a room for a meeting or an activity be sure to visit the booking page on the NWA website.
Further, it has been some time since the code has been changed on the lock-box that holds the entrance door key. As an extra security measure, the code has been changed. If you require the lock-box code, it will be provided when your booking is confirmed. Please do not share the code with others unless absolutely necessary. We trust that you appreciate the security reason.
Remember, Scout House is a valuable resource for all of us. There are just a few common sense rules that will make your use of the facilities enjoyable and enjoyable for the next user:
- It takes everyone to be respectful to ensure we all enjoy our Scout House.
- Please leave Scout House neat and tidy, or better yet, please leave it better than you may have found it.
- Scout House is cleaned once a week. Therefore, it requires everyone's cooperation so that all Scout House users have a positive Experience.
- Always put the lockbox numbers Back to all zeros when leaving. Make sure that all doors are locked and lights turned off - upstairs and washrooms. The stair lights can be left on for safety if you wish.
- Do not ever share the lockbox code unless in emergency.
- Booking courtesy:
- If you have made a booking and for some reason you no longer require it, please let The Webmaster know so the booking can be cancelled and made available for another group to use.
- Only book what room or rooms you will be actually using.